The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from Pakistani and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) nationals under Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2022 for MS and Ph.D. in the United Kingdom.
The Commonwealth Scholarship Program aims to enable talented individuals to study in top UK universities and contribute to the sustainable development of Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be Pakistani and AJK nationals and permanent residents of Pakistan and AJK. Dual nationals are not eligible.
- For MS scholarships, applicants must possess a relevant first-class qualification (16 years BS/MSc degree) by the closing date.
- For Ph.D. scholarships, applicants must possess a relevant first-class qualification (17-18 years MS/MPhil degree) by the closing date.
- Ph.D. applicants must provide proof of support of a potential supervisor from at least one UK university listed in the application form.
- Applicants can have a maximum of two second divisions throughout their educational career. However, their last degree must be in the first division.
- Applicants must not be registered in an MS or Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D. at any UK university before September/October 2022
- They must not have commenced or be currently registered for an MS or Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D. at any university in Pakistan or elsewhere.
- Successful candidates must be available to start academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022.
- Applicants must submit two references online to the UK application system.
- They must obtain a minimum of 70% marks in Aptitude Test to be conducted by HEC’s Education Testing Council (ETC).
How to Apply ?
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship Program 2022 for HEC Online Portal is 1 November 2021 before 4 PM PST.