The Federal Public Service Commission issued the notice regarding Competitive Exam 2021 For Jobs in Gilgit-Baltistan. The competitive exam 2021 of the following three posts will take place in the upcoming months.
- Assistant Commissioner (BS-17)
- Section Officer (BS-17)
- Tehsildar (BS-16)
This competitive exam will take place at Islamabad, Skardu, Gilgit, and Karachi centers. The examination will begin on 29th November 2021 in the respective FPSC exam center.
The pattern of Exam 2021
- Written Examination of 900 marks (compulsory= 600 & optional= 300)
- Viva Voce Test of 300 marks
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree holders from an HEC recognized university.
- The candidate should be 20 to 33 years old. The Government employees will get five years age relaxation if they are in the Service for two years.
Assistant Commissioner (BS-17)
Section Officer (BS-17)
How to Apply:
- Apply Online for the Combined Exam 2021 at the FPSC website.
- The applicants can apply for jobs in Gilgit Baltistan before 2nd October 2021.