Government of Sindh announces Sindh Education Endowment Fund (SEEF) Scholarship. The scholarship is offered through Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Trust and College Education Department. SEEF is providing Scholarships to the students hailing from low-income groups/meritorious Students to acquire quality higher education from reputable Public and Private sector Universities or Institutions.
The candidates can read the Sindh Govt SEEF Scholarships 2021 to Deserving Students and check the eligibility criteria and they will also note the special features of this endowment fund scholarship.
SEEF scholarship is available for students enrolled in Business Administration, IT, Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Law, and Social Sciences programs. The last date to apply for SEEF Scholarship is September 30, 2021. Applicants should submit the applications along with required documents as specified in the application form to their concerned Universities / Institutions.
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The applicant shall be domiciled of Sindh and a permanent resident of the Province of Sindh.
- The deserving candidates shall be enrolled in approved Institutions / Universities in the academic year 2020-21. The students with a minimum GPA score of 2.5 / 60% or more.
- Income Certificate shall be certified by the concerned Assistant Commissioner Revenue / FBR.
- Income Certificate by any other officer will not be accepted.
- The children of the parents serving in Government service shall be required to submit a Service Certificate of his / her parent duly issued by the Head of Institution / Department, falling within below income groups.
- Student’s parents/guardians having an annual net income, from all sources of not more than the income limit given.
- The outside panel, self-financing scheme, Overseas admission, foreign Education are not entertained.
- Distance learning, Executive education & part-time students/course are not eligible.
- The score/marks obtained by the students should not be less than 2.5 GPA or 60%.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained. Required documents must be enclosed.
- Giving wrong / incomplete information shall disqualify the candidate for Scholarship.
- The students who were dropped out / pass out shall not be entertained.
How To Apply:
The application form for SEEF Scholarship 2021 is available at the Sindh Education Endowment Fund website. Please visit: https://seef.sindh.gov.pk/