Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab announces scholarships for Minority students. Students studying in Matric to Ph.D. belonging to minority groups can avail the scholarship.
PKR: 50,000/- yearly stipend shall be offered to the students enrolled in professional undergraduate degree courses and PhD courses. PKR: 35000/- is fixed for students enrolled in Postgraduate courses including MA MSc MS and MPhil programs. The application can be submitted to R&I Branch of the department of Human Resource and Minority Affairs, Government of Punjab.
- Minorities students who are a regular students of the government institute are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who are studying in Government institutes in Punjab or Federal Government institutes in Punjab territory.
- Students having domicile of Punjab.
- Must have scored at least 50% marks in the last examination.
- Monthly income should not exceed PKR: 32,755/-
How to apply for Minorities Scholarship
Visit website to download form for apply: https://hrma.punjab.gov.pk/
The last date to apply for Scholarships 2021 is 20th August 2021.