DIYA Scholarship 2021
Diya Pakistan is providing scholarships to the students for the last 30 years. In the last 30 years, Diya has provided over 400,000 scholarships and US$ 7.8 million in donations received and disbursed.
DIYA Scholarship Features:
A total number of 55,000 Scholarships are offered annually, which are divided into different categories; check the list below:
- School Students: 45,000 Scholarships
- Skill Development Courses: 8000 Scholarships
- University Students: 1500 Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for DIYA Pakistan Scholarship
- Students of schools, Colleges & Universities are eligible.
- Masters students can also apply.
- Candidates must have secured at least 60% marks.
- Students must be studying in Govt Institutes.
- Candidates who have already secured any scholarship are ineligible to apply.
- Ph.D., Mphil students, are not eligible to apply.
- Direct Mphil after graduation can apply.
How to Apply for DIYA Scholarship 2021?
Those who are enrolled in Graduation Level, Master Level Programs can apply through the online web application system. At https://diyapak.org/apply-scholarship/ applications are being submitted.
- University level Students needs to apply online
- School and college-level students need to apply manually.
- Schools & College students can apply through their school and colleges.
- Candidates applying for the first time need to fill the application form.
- Diya Scholarship is paid on a fiscal year basis from 1st July xx to 30th June xx.
- Students need to apply for renewal if the course continues.